The RAPIDMOLDER and one man can
- Make a complete Cope and Drag Mold.
- Make Cope and Spray Cope Cavity.
- Make Drag and Spray Drag Cavity.
- Place Core in Drag Half if needed.
- Lift Cope Half and rotate it 180 degrees.
- Align Cope over Drag then lowering the Cope closing the Mold.
- RAPIDMOLDER will move Mold to Conveyer and Conveyer will move it to Pouring Station.
Pattern Tooling Quick Change was designed and developed
- To change the Pattern Tooling in one minute or less.
- To hold tooling in Cope and Drag molding boxes.
- The trunnions that hold the Pattern Tooling was designed and developed as core prints to help prevent mold shift.